Sunday, January 8, 2012

What do i do if the alarm is continuously going off when I try to start my 96 seadoo challenger?

as soon a I put the electronic key in place a constant ring (loud tone) starts. what could be wrong and how do I fix it. I took the boat out for the first time after having engine replaced and within 30 minutes it started making this ssound. I turned off engine to see if that would make it stop then had trouble getting it restarted. finally got it started and got back to dock. now it won't start at all and is still making that sound|||dont worry about why, just take it back to whoever did the engine replacement and have them fix their screwup.





start messing with it yourself, and they can tell you did so, they will try to claim you caused the problem in an attempt to not have to fix their screwup.





alarm is probably either a oil or cooling system problem, either of which could mean that new motor is now junk too, and the shop who did the work needs to pay for the new new motor.

No comments:

Post a Comment