Thursday, January 19, 2012

Does anyone know if I can get a replacement key for my seadoo boat?

Need replacement key.Does anyone know if I can get a replacement key for my seadoo boat?
If there is no number on the cylinder, go to a locksmith with the cylinder (removed from boat) and have them make a key. If not that, just spend about 15.00 US and find a local SOUTHCO distributor where you live and purchase a new ignition / lock. Lastly, ask at a locksmith shop for a CH-751 Cut key and hope for the best.Does anyone know if I can get a replacement key for my seadoo boat?
Find phone number of company online that sells seadoo's or the main dealership for the type of seadoo you own. They'll probably talk you through the process of obtaining a new key over the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment