Thursday, January 19, 2012

Can a 2005 BMW 3 Series pull a seadoo 20' Challenger?

I am thinking about buying a Seadoo 20' Challenger, and I only have a 2005 BMW 3 Series. Can i pull that boat without any issues?Can a 2005 BMW 3 Series pull a seadoo 20' Challenger?
No. The 3 series was not designed nor intended for such use. The most I would consider if I absolutely needed to tow something with my 3 series would be a small motorcycle or a jet ski. Even then I wouldn't feel comfortable doing so and especially not a boat of your size. My recommendation would be to buy/borrow a cheap light truck or suv to take on the job.Can a 2005 BMW 3 Series pull a seadoo 20' Challenger?
The 3 series was designed for towing specificaly. It can tow up to 80,000 lbs. Make sure you get a heavy trailer for it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment