Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do i tell if my oil supply is working where it mixes the oil and gas on my Seadoo?

if in doubt, monitor the oil consumption as compared to gas consumption. meanwhile, premix in the tank. if the pumps working, you'll be running double oil for a short while, a bit more smoke, might have to clean the spark plugs off a couple times.How do i tell if my oil supply is working where it mixes the oil and gas on my Seadoo?
you are better off disconnecting the oil system and premixing it your self, guarantees a good mix, and no headaches. its easy to do it yourself, thats what i've been doing for donkeys years, from bikes to boats and my own seadooHow do i tell if my oil supply is working where it mixes the oil and gas on my Seadoo?
It should use some out of the reservoir, if it is running and it would burn up if it wasn't working.

No comments:

Post a Comment