Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do I unclog the intake on my SEADOO 180 Challenger Sport Boat.?

It only has 6 hours on it. I put it in a lake that was only 4 feet deep. It is slow to get up to speed but eventually gets up to full speed. It is not performing well in turns. It vibrates and bogs down when trying to accellerate.How do I unclog the intake on my SEADOO 180 Challenger Sport Boat.?
You probably need a new wear ring. It sits around the impeller in your jet drive. It's made out of some plastic material and is very sensitive to 'stuff' being sucked in there. When you're in shallow water you need to extremely careful with the throttle. The wear ring can go in a moment if some stuff gets sucked in there. Doesn't matter if you have 6 hours or 600 hours on it.How do I unclog the intake on my SEADOO 180 Challenger Sport Boat.?
that lake is too shallow for a challenger

No comments:

Post a Comment