Thursday, January 19, 2012

People that own(ed) a Seadoo, Honda Jetski or Yamaha Waverunner?

I'm thinking about getting 2 of the three brands, but I'm not really sure which brand to get.

So if anyone has any experience with either the Seadoo, Honda Jetski or Yamaha Waverunner, could you please list the pros %26amp; cons about them? And perhaps reccomend which of the three I should get?



Thanks :)



10 points to the most helpful person !People that own(ed) a Seadoo, Honda Jetski or Yamaha Waverunner?
I have a Seadoo. I have had mine for three years and used it both in fresh water and salt water. I have only done prescribed maintenance and have about 280 hours on my ski. I had Kawasaki prior to this one and it was not as reliable. Good luck, have fun and be safe.
i would suggest yamaha waverunners and seadoos.



i see the most of those on the water, and we own two seadoos. They run great and are a TON of fun. We own a dealership that sells motorcycles, four wheelers,and small watercraft and seadoos and waverunners are the most popular.People that own(ed) a Seadoo, Honda Jetski or Yamaha Waverunner?
we had a yamaha wave runner 760 for 5 years and it rocked no problems at all untill i jumped it into my brothers bass boat. didnt hurt the ski but it bashed the boat. we rode alot of ski's in that 5 years and i would say the yamaha is a great machine. my freind is a ski mechanic and he sees very few yamahas in the shop
honda jet ski is the one i would recommend because they are really good on gas the bad part to me about it is the body but of course it all depends on what year it is ... A seadoo is more expensive ( what year it is )People that own(ed) a Seadoo, Honda Jetski or Yamaha Waverunner?
Yamaha Wave runner. I have one and its GREAT. I've never had any problems with it at all. None. I highly recommend it it's great
errrr

No comments:

Post a Comment