Sunday, January 8, 2012

How do I winterize my 2003 Seadoo Challenger?

I have pulled my boat out of the water. What do I do as far as putting in anti freeze and fuel stabilizer?


Thanks in advance|||drain the fuel or put stabil fuel treatment in the tank and run the engine a few minutes to get some of it to the injectors etc. do an oil change, cover the air inlets for the engine to avoid moisture and dirt entering. I would remove my plugs and apply antisieze compound to the threads to insure they are easily removed in spring. wash and wax the entire boat cleaning out the water intakes. grease any grease fittings. flushing the cooling system would be a nice touch as well. also when reinstalling the plugs put a little dielectric grease inside each boot end to insure rust or corrosion doesn't damage the wire ends.|||just hide in garage , away from the snow could be just covered|||cheat code

No comments:

Post a Comment