Sunday, January 1, 2012

How do I dispose of a broken SeaDoo?

It's been sitting in my garage on its trailer. It's a 92 SeaDoo XP and has a lot of problems, and it is not worth fixing nor selling for parts.





I just want to get rid of it. Where can I take it, or who can I get to pick it up? It needs to go now.|||Give it away on Craigslist.com - Boats sections - "Free SeaDoo" ad will have your email stock full of takers. Or donate it to your local Veterans. They did fight for your freedom, you know...|||take it to a auto or truck junk yard. I bet a boat shop would give you $50 bucks for everything.|||The trailer is worth $500 to somebody. Donate it to NPR or whatever charity that will come pick it up.


http://v-dac.com/cartalk/


http://www.wgcu.org/support/give-a-car.a鈥?/a>


Donations to such places are tax write offs.|||put it in the street with a free sign on it, it will be gone in less than a day...........|||Try an auto salvage yard or your local Seadoo dealer.... they might take it off your hands and give ya a lil cash. If your arround Sioux Falls SD I'll come get it!|||well you can just go to an abandoned location and dump it there like an abandoned ware house|||well, you can give it away on yahoo freecycle or craigslist...

No comments:

Post a Comment